June Regatta for 2006

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: June Regatta for 2006
From: "Steven Harrington" <a_ski_racer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:43:34 -0400
Bcc:
Hi All:

There is a regatta in the northeast that you may want to consider
putting  on your schedule for next year.
Check out www.osrf.ca
Last week I  crewed a Laser 5000 for the weekend.
We had 10 I14's, 8 49ers, 1 Laser 5000 and 1 asymmetric International
Canoe in the A fleet start for a 20 boat skiff fleet. This seems pretty
impressive to me for the second year of this regatta. There was also
a B fleet with 29ers, Vectors and 4 non spinnaker International Canoes.
Seems like Ottawa has become a hotbed of skiff sailing.
If anyone comes, I will put you up for the weekend or as long as you
are in town. I can't guarantee I will have my boat done but I will
try to be sailing something at this regatta. It would be a good
place to show off the Swift Solo.

Steve