update on centerboard PDF

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: update on centerboard PDF
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:12:21 EDT

Bill,

Yes, the saddles do come off a small piece at a time.  The more excess  resin
used the harder they are to get off.  On the first rudder I built  they
popped right off because I used just the right amount.  I've found  using a
blade
from my block plain works best.  It would be good to use a  sheet of plastic as
a parting barrier, however, because of the bent leading  edge, it is
impossible to get the wrinkles out.