Re: Testing the new lightweight centerboard

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Testing the new lightweight centerboard
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:03:07 -0400
  From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
  To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx ; BDally6107@xxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:41 AM

  Greg,
  Grandfathered, right?

  No actually, I have not finished the ends and cut the top to the deck
contour.  This is the weight including my inclusion of a s-glass layer before
having the PDF from Bram.  The overall length will drop below the 55 inches.

  Bill Scheumann
  USA020 and USA040

  In a message dated 6/24/2005 6:25:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,