Re: Fartigue Tests Underway

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fartigue Tests Underway
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:34:26 -0400
What a coincidence Bram, I'm slowly flexing my elbow today. Wonder how it would
hold up after 10,000 cycles..... 99-100 change hands :-0

In other news,  there will be no SkiffChat for me today but all'y'all go right
ahead. http://nycskiffs.org/chat.htm   Im preparing for the Statue of Liberty
Regatta in NYC this evening. (RC not sailing this year). Maybe next Skiffchat
time slot we can continue the discussion of centerboards and how to design
build or buy them and most crucially whether your is longer than mine and does
it matter.

Ciao Greg