A useful time saver and a question

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A useful time saver and a question
From: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:32:32 +1000

I was fiddling around cutting some strips for some of the small parts when I
made a useful discovery. The best way to cut strips is to use gardening
pruning shears. It is quick and very accurate. The cut needs to be made with
the bead first otherwise the cove can be compressed by the cut.

I am currently building the centre rail and vang pedastel. Does the entire
unit end up 32? long? Not really sure from reading Bram?s instructions?

Cheers

Steve