Re: A useful time saver and a question

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A useful time saver and a question
From: Keith <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:19:29 -0700
Cc: "Steve Nichols" <nic173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
My favorite choice is a variation on Robert's. I have a Japanese saw with the teeth all set to one side. It is for cutting plugs and such on finished wood where you need a flush cut, but don't need (want) the teeth marks. I scribe the piece, then hold a second straight piece of wood as a guide and use the pull saw. Makes a great clean cut. Easy to adjust on the sander and easy to put the cove in after with a rasp.