bulkheads

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: bulkheads
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:43:00 -0600
I have small gaps between station 8 and the hull in the middle of the flair
(touching at chine and gunwale but not in between).  Should I make the hull fit
the station or fill the gap?  If I make the hull fit the station will this
distort the hull where there ore no stations?  Did anyone else have this
problem and how did you correct it?

Sincerely,