deck strips

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: deck strips
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:54:24 -0600
To all,

I started the deck today, center strips done.  My question is what to do with
the foreward ends of the strips that butt up to the steps.  Do they attach to
the center strips to begin the herringbone pattern somewhere towards the bow,
or are they the ones that cross over the center strips.  Does anyone have a
photo that shows what's going on .

Sincerely,