deck strips

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: deck strips
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:34:24 -0600
Bram,

If you or someone has a photo of the strips from the step all the way to the
bow, that is what I would like to see.  The question is which strips overlap
the center strips at the bow, and which strips tie back in to the center strips
to start the herringbone pattern.  And YES you will see me in Florida in April
if not sooner!

Sincerely,