parts package

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: parts package
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:58:43 EDT

We have the prices from Fisheries Supply on the parts packages.  We  will be
posting those soon on the "Buy" page so you can order the kits  using Pay Pal
if you desire.

The kit has changed a small amount and Fisheries is sending me a PDF with
the exact list.  I will post if as a PDF on the website.

The Hull kit is $974 and the Spars kit is $948.  If you  decide to order a
complete set of spars from Greg, he will send you the balance  of the roll of
1/8" D12 marlow for you to use on your boat and to use as halyard  / shroud
replacements in the future.  If you order only a mast from him, he  will send
you
the boom and pole parts along with the excess line.   Otherwise, you will need
to order both kits.

Please let me know ASAP if you need a kit as it takes some time to round up
everything.