Some resident boats need to register with the DMV

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Some resident boats need to register with the DMV
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:43:24 EDT
Hi All,

Check it out with each state requirements. Upon completion of your swift
vessel,for me  that is ready for operation in the state of California, you have
30
days to file and register. It's yearly thereafter. My state charged me a fine
for my tardyness. Note, all visiting crafts are exempt only in a race format
and must display country  of origin and series # on sail. Welcome to
California.

Regards Ken