Re: finally, the parts list is posted on the website--Let's all let this

To: Rtswood@xxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: finally, the parts list is posted on the website--Let's all let this go
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:05:28 EDT
Let's all take a deep breath and back off on this issue.  There  is always a
possibility that our "unsubscribe" function is not working  correctly.  I'm
sure that Warren will take care of this soon (I suspect he  may be out of town).

In any event, I encourage everyone to back off and we'll  get him removed
from the list ASAP.

This is a good time to remind everyone that only the list  administrator can
remove names from any list server.  To send a  request to the mailing list
asking to be removed is a futile  exercise. You must use the "unsubcribe"
function and if that doesn't work  you should contact the list administrator or
an
officer of the  organization.