Re: finally, the parts list is posted on the website

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: finally, the parts list is posted on the website
From: rtswood@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:53:07 -0400
get a real web site

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Harper <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:02:35 -0600

I don't think he realizes who you are talking about. I personally, have sent instructions to him several times. This guy even sent a reply to me personnally that asked to "RENOVE ME FROM THIS SITE". Mabe we can have the mailman do this for him since he seems to be too much of a gimp to do it himself.

Sorry for the flame but bloody hell man.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:39:07 -0600, Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It never ceases to amaze me how dim some people can be. At least within > the Swift building community people can READ!!!!! as evidenced by boats > turning out remarkably like the plans. :-) And all of them can spell too > thank goodness.
> I'm so glad we seem to get rid of the morons fairly quickly and if this > one follows the instructions at the bottom of the catzooks server posts > he will disappear fairly quickly as well.
> Lets hope the almighty helps those who at least try to help themselves.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <rtswood@xxxxxxx>

-- Don't be good. Have LOTS of fun. Live large, love life, and sail fast. Robert Harper USA 050 "Fugu"

This is the Swift Solo mailing list. For unsubscribe instructions,