Re: s-glass from Sweet

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: s-glass from Sweet
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:34:10 -0500
Bram
A little overlap in the corners in front of the wings is a good trade off and
saves a lot of S-glass. Im not sure the reason the manual says 60inch glas
though.

I think the name of the condition you are searching your mind for is called
Alzheimer's, and one of the first symptoms is forgetting the name of the
condition.