RE: Wetsuits/Harnesses

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wetsuits/Harnesses
From: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:19:11 -0800
Try this place for a harness (BMS).  It's made in Germany, decent cost
($120 with shipping), and extremely comfortable.  I ordered mine and got
it within a week.  Much better the magic marine harness I've been using.
Click on 'welcome', then scroll to the bottom of the page and click
'accessories'.

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s33759599.shoplite.de/sess/utn;jsessionid=15
42ad1da3b0638/shopdata/index.shopscript

Mike Pollard
Scientist - General Atomics Photonics Division
10240 Flanders Court
San Diego, CA 92121
858-457-8739
pollard@xxxxxxx