Fort De Soto

To: "Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fort De Soto
From: "Steve Nichols" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:35:47 +1000
Hi guys,

Is there anyone here that could charter me a Swift for this event? I?m
pretty sure my Swift will be done but the transportation costs from
Australia to Florida for one boat will be prohibitive.

I really want to meet up with other Swifties and am prepared to pay the air
fare to get there but would like to do some sailing at the other end.

Cheers

Steve

PLEASE NOTE * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This message and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee/s. Any unauthorised use
of this material is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately, delete the message and destroy any
printed or electronic copies.
Opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the sender and do not
necessarily represent the views of Allsafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd.
Allsafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the
loss or damage that may result from reliance on, or the use of, the information
contained in this E-Mail and attachments.