Re: Fort De Soto

To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort De Soto
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:51:43 EST
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve,
I am sure that you will find a number of other builders at the event more
than glad to share their Swift Solo for a sailing experience.  Last spring,
there were several other builders present without boats, myself included, and
we
all had the opportunity to get some hands-on experience and coaching from
Bram.  The competitive juices were flowing, but the friendly spirit of all  the
builder/sailors was stronger.  I plan to have USA020 ready, but the  regatta
may be her maiden voyage.  Come join the fun and I promise you  at least one
sail.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040

In a message dated 11/15/05 9:23:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,