Re: Righting line cheek block?

To: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Righting line cheek block?
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:51:28 -0700
Warren,

use a pair of the small ronstan blocks for the front at 40" from station 0.
Be careful when you put the screws in, if you strech the stainless frame
that's around the block apart you will have to take it apart and replace the
bearings, they will scatter all ofer the deck!  The blocks at the transom
bar are the same just stacked 2 high.  I used a different set (rf662) of
blocks because I only made my channel in my toe rails 3/4" deep.  Here are
some pictures...Mark