Re: Building Swift Solos in Mid Jersey and Florida report

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, RobertKi@xxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Building Swift Solos in Mid Jersey and Florida report
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:59:14 EST
Greg and all,

Just got home from Florida and I'm going through my email from bottom to  top
and hope I will not be too redundant (114 emails--mostly from you  guys).

If anyone has not received anything that I promised I would send, please  let
me know.  I think everything has gone out but I have this strange  felling
that I forgot someone--don't know who or what.

What a great trip to Fort Desoto.  We will be moving down the beach to  the
other side of the pier this year.  This is a much better location and I  will
write more about this whole exciting development tomorrow or Wednesday when  I
get caught up.