Free publicity

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Free publicity
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:51:34 -0600
Jamestown Distributors-boat building supplies (www.jamestowndistributors.com
<http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/> ) out of R.I. promotes this site:
http://www.boatbuilding.net <http://www.boatbuilding.net/>  .  JD sends out
weekly e-mail specials and usually has a building tip which sends you over
to boatbuilding .net.  It would be a good place to post info on the Swift
Solo - building forum.

Also, no Launches appeared in Wooden Boat for 2005.  I would guess a large
portion of the present builders saw the cover story of the Swift, I think we
have enough boats launched to date to strategically have at least 3 to 5
Swifts per issue in 2006 if coordinated properly.  Unless there is something
that I don't know, like everyone has submitted their launches but they
refuse to post them?  I think we could start backing up Bram's statement of
the fastest growing class.   What say you Bram - You did say you have built
2 and have purchased 2- that would be 4 Swifts in the first 2006 issue.  Any
takers for the subsequent issues?  They take digital photos as well.

             Rob