Re: sheet ends

To: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: sheet ends
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:36:49 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tie a knot in the end.  What other loose lightning ends than your main/jib halyard do you have? I have a stopper ball in each of those. Everything
else I just burn the end, and it seems to be working.

BTW Ken,  isn't this in your neighbourhood? Not sure how many of these beasts a swift can hold. But if you find out, lets us all know.

http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/108cong/fish/2003aug19/anderson.htm

Well.. Not something a baseball bat couldn't take care of. ;-)

Christian

Aikisu@xxxxxxx wrote:
To any,

I have all kinds of sheet ends that are becoming unraveled. Do you use tape, whip thread, liquid whip, The lightening sheet is the toughest to make tidy. Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks Ken