RE: sheet ends

To: "'Mark White'" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: sheet ends
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:57:27 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
That takes all of the fun out of it. The colors are supposed to help figure
out what tweaks what. I always like the dazed look on "lead mine" sailors
when they look into the boat and say "My hell what is all that for?" It
looks a lot like my old 505. Fully adjustable forestay, side stays, vang,
cunningham, down haul, and out haul lead to the driver, etc. Look at it this
way, the brain is like a muscle, use it or loose it.

On the lighter side, you usually set the boat up as best you can before the
start and then concentrate on sailing and staying vertical during the race.
Since we are all one on one, you don't have to worry over who has the best
and smartest crew.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____