Bram's Internet is down.

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bram's Internet is down.
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:04:36 -0500
Bram asked me to let you know that he is having a problem with his DSL
connection. He cant respond to all your emails.
For the time being, those builders who have questions should post them to the
Email server swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
rather than email them to Mr. Dally.  We will all do our best to answer them as
promptly and correctly as possible.
If you need to go directly to the oracle, there is always the telephone.
253-848-4732 US Left  Coast Time.
No doubt you will find out by email when his DSL is repaired.
CFN
Greg