what to do with used strongbacks?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: what to do with used strongbacks?
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:59:57 -0800
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
I'm almost at the point where I will no longer need my strongback.

I figure if worst comes to worst, it looks a little like a Christmas
tree, and i could just spraypaint it and the kids wouldn't have to
traipse all through cold, damp trees to get a real one.

What else have people done with their (used) strongbacks?