RE: Launcher throat

To: <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Launcher throat
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:37:32 -0600
Thanks Roger,

I have an opening fwd height of 7 1/4" and aft right now is 7 1/2".  Not
knowing the angle of the sheet coming from the blocks on the throat or how
high up they are at the mast base, I am trying to confirm before attaching.
It looks real close.

Is it necessary/recommended to remove some of the foam against the deck and
fill with epoxy/filler to get a wider attachment or will the fillets be just
fine?

             Rob