Completed and floating Swifts

To: "swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Completed and floating Swifts
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:42:58 -0700
Hey Bram, how about adding an '*' or something to the sail numbers page for the boats that have been completed and are sailing. This would make it easy for people browsing the site to see where there are boats being sailed. You might even look at asking the builder if they are OK with having their e-mail address posted as well so that prospective builders might contact them. Personaly I would be OK with this.

Off topic. Did you notice how fast the BS stopped as soon as factual information about the Swift was being posted on the forums? There sure were a lot of "experts" that were selling a pack of lies until they were exposed for what they were. Not that it was all bad, just a lot of BS without checking facts. I am glad to see that you made a lot of changes that were brought up. This will add credibility to you and the rest of us. I also noticed that almost every other single handed skiff disigner/builder were making the same statements. I wonder who is checking thier facts? We were put under a microscope and I think we have passed the initial test. Now we will have to see what happens on the water in the combined sailing around the course.

--

Don't be good. Have LOTS of fun.
Live large, love life, and sail fast.