Gone for the next five days

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gone for the next five days
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:52:35 EST
I'll be gone for the next five days (David Lindsey and Mike are  forcing me
to go skiing with them in the Canadian Rockies).  If you need to  contact me
you may be able to get me on my cell phone at 253-209-4835.   Otherwise ask any
questions you have on the list server and you will  be pleased with the
answers you get from our more experienced builders.

Make sure that you guys keep the "Australian" focused on getting his boat
done.