Re: Hardware help?

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hardware help?
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:36:10 -0500
  From: Rob DesMarais, D.C.
  To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:27 PM
  Subject: Hardware help?

  Bram,

  Stuff missing from the deck hardware package that would be helpful to get
some numbers of what to order as well as considerations to update the parts
package for others.  This is what I know right now.  Are there other parts that
I'm missing that could be in the mast/boom hardware kit?

  I have only 2 RF59 which are bulls eye, shock, trapeze:  A little different
than some pictures.  I assume these go outward of the exit sheve in the toe
rail.

  I do not have any fairleads, bulls eyes or eye straps for the bridle system
on the transom.

  There were no eye straps for the Spinnaker Sheet Blocks.

  The double block system at the transom bar is missing?   RF20151A are not
stackable and are different cheek blocks than other Swift in FLA.

  There is no pole launcher deadeye just aft of the launcher throat.

  No bungee cord.  (ordered 30' of 3/16" black)

  No non-skid (ordered 60' of 4" (available in black, grey, white)

  Thanks for your help.