RE: is anyone still building parts?

To: "'Warren Stevens'" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: is anyone still building parts?
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:30:44 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
Last I heard no one was making the CB inserts. They are very easy to make
like the bulkheads with Bram's template. I'm not sure if there was anyone
making rudder cassettes to sell. You might be able to get a 49er cassette
but you will have to modify the tiller and it will be heavier than the
carbon ones that are being built. I too got lazy so that is what I did. I'm
not sure who was making the forestay fittings, vangs, and other parts. I
purchased some of those from VMG just before they closed shop. Most of the
parts aren't that hard to make. I just don't have a good area to work in.
The hull and deck took all the area I had and even then I could barely move.

Best of luck.

Someone who knows more please chime in. Greg?

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____