sail order (if you need sails before our next order in August order now)

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sail order (if you need sails before our next order in August order now)
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:15:45 EST
Sorry for the hastily way this email is put  together but I'm leaving town
for two weeks.

We were able to get Banks to hold the line on mains and jib ($1449 and  $510)
but kites went up to $920.  Shipping from Banks in Portland Ore. to  your
home is additional and listed on the website.  This order must be  placed on
February 16th so you must have your deposits to me by then without  fail.  The
sails will be delivered before Fort Desoto.

Our next order will be sent in August for an early October delivery so get
on board if you need sails before then.

The website still shows the old kite prices.   That will work for  the
deposit portion but please remember that the balance will be for the larger
amount
($215 more than shown).  And yes I know that someone could nail me  for this
but I trust everyone in this class.  I just don't think I  will have the time
to change the website before I have to leave.

I really looking forward to seeing you guy at Fort DEsoto

Roger, your friend from Calgary wants a suit but I can't lay my hands on  his
email so would you let him know (don't think he is a subscriber).   Thanks!!