FW: invitation to OSRF Grand Prix

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: invitation to OSRF Grand Prix
From: "Steven Harrington" <a_ski_racer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:32:23 -0500
Bcc:

From:  "Bradly, David" <David.Bradly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ottawa Skiff Grand Prix June 3/4 2006

Dear Swift Solos!
Please consider this email as an official invitation to one of the best
high performance regattas in the north east of the continental North
America - The Ottawa Skiff Grand Prix.
This is now in it's third year and with numbers in the first year at 22
boats, last year at 40 boats, we should be in for a real treat this
year. We accept many (but not all) high performance boats for this
event, such as I-14's, 49'ers, International Canoes, Vectors, Tornados,
Darts, CL Stealth etc., and of course, you!!
To get a flavour for the event and our fleet here (we have nearly 20
skiffs locally!!) please visit our website at www.osrf.ca. We are within
easy reach of most major north east sailing venues and given that we
have many top sailors all competing together, a crowded course,
competitive racing and fun off the water are our goals. To ensure you
can manage costs we are of course happy to billet as many people as we
can on a first come first served basis.
Watch the website for a NOR that should be posted in the next month or
so, but reserve the weekend of June 3rd & 4th for playing in Ottawa at
the Skiff Grand Prix.
Cheers,
Dave Bradly
49'er CAN819