Re: non slip tape

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: non slip tape
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:52:30 -0800 (PST)
I recommend for the lazy people 1" tape... No width cutting required, heck of a
deal.

  On a serious note, I just re-did my non-skid on my boat this last month. I
use denatured alcohol to clean the surface before applying. I had less issues
then before. Denatured Alcohol is a common cleaner in automotive., Downside is
that is will tarnish hard plastic shine. (recommend keep away from blocks.) But
is a heck of a cleaner that does a decent job. I was looking in to promoters
but I could not find anything that would not be too aggressive. Everything I
found was to the point of removing material from the deck on non-skid put up.
So you would never be able to replace the non-skid.

  Also a good key is use the least amount of sharp conors as possible.

  Well enjoy,
  Keith Councell
  Der Springer (USA 056)

Mark White <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: