Re: Harness

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Harness
From: Bill Green <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:56:15 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram,

I look forward to your report. My experience with Magic Marine harnesses have been that they are very comfortable, but have a habit of collecting every line in the boat on tacks and jibes. I would be interested to hear if the Ultimate is any better. I realize that a rash guard or similar worn over the harness solves that problem, but I want something clean to begin with.

Bill Green