Re: Welcome our newest member

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Welcome our newest member
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:52:50 -0700
I spoke with Dave the other night. It will be great to have him here to sail with and bounce ideas off of.

He also now knows that I have a few screws loose. I took Fugu out for a sail on Saturday. Air temp. was 33F and the water is about 37. Dry suits are a wonderous thing. Unfortunately the wind was very light so I never got on the wire. I forgot to get pictures to show off the new graphics on the main and kite. I'll have to do that the next time I get out.

For the PS:
There is a prohibition in the Swift Solo rules. In an I14 it is a life saver.