Friday night - Hull being glassed

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Friday night - Hull being glassed
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:51:16 +1100 (EST)
The big day is approaching and I have set Friday night as the time to glass the
hull. All I have left to do is fill the remaining holes from the last few
screws (tonight) sand them smooth and apply the seal coat (tomorrow morning)

  Friday night a friend and I will be glassing the hull. I'll post some
pictures when we are done.

  The launch day is getting closer.........................

  Cheers,

  Steve