Re: Friday night - Hull being glassed

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Friday night - Hull being glassed
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:11:20 -0500
  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Swiftsolo
  Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:51 AM
  Subject: Friday night - Hull being glassed

  The big day is approaching and I have set Friday night as the time to glass
the hull. All I have left to do is fill the remaining holes from the last few
screws (tonight) sand them smooth and apply the seal coat (tomorrow morning)

  Friday night a friend and I will be glassing the hull. I'll post some
pictures when we are done.

  The launch day is getting closer.........................

  Cheers,

  Steve