Re: tiller extensions and other necessary stuff for Fort Desoto

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: tiller extensions and other necessary stuff for Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:43:25 EST

In a message dated 3/8/2006 2:45:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bram,
Could  you explain your statement:  âNotice that the tiller extensions have
shrink sleeve all the way down.  Very important--without it you will make
Swift sailing much more difficult (I won't want to sail your boat--a good way
keep me out).â
Where does one get the shrink sleeve you  are referring to?
Rob

Rob,

I buy it at my local hardware store is 6 foot lengths.  You may have  to call
around a bit but should be able to find it.  Have you done a  Internet search?