Fwd: Re: CNC station templates - Bench Sander Modification

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Re: CNC station templates - Bench Sander Modification
From: david slevin <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:12:51 -0800 (PST)
Regarding the Bench Sander modification, see the link to the post at SA.  It
has a side view of the sander modification.  I'll add more writeup on the
modificationfor publicity sake for the class.

  VR/
  David

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31613&st=0&gopid=657240&;

Note: forwarded message attached.