Trapeze harnesses

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trapeze harnesses
From: "Watt, Ronald G" <ronald.g.watt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:22:47 -0800
Disposition-notification-to: "Watt, Ronald G" <ronald.g.watt@boeing.com>
All,

I recently tried both the Gill harness with spreader bar (L) and the
Magic Marine Ultimate harness (XL).
I have only tried them out in my garage hanging from the rafters. I was
very comfortable in the magic marine  harness and was able to hang for
15 to 20 minutes with-out any discomfort. I was not able to get
comfortable in the Gill harness no matter how I adjusted it and have
returned it.
The XL Magic Marine harness is on the large size for me (I'm 5'11" and
~200 lbs.). I use most of  the adjustment to get it to fit.

I hope to try it out on the water this weekend or next week.

Ron Watt
USA002, USA029