Re: Trapeze harnesses

To: ronald.g.watt@xxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Trapeze harnesses
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:25:22 EST
Ron,

Thanks for the testing.

Believe it or not, hanging in a static position if one of the best tests of
a harness.  If it is going to cut off circulation, it will do it in a  static
test.  Because our weather has prohibited on the water testing, this  goes a
long way toward substantiating what I suspected from looking at the  design.

I think that those who've been sitting on the fence trying to decided,
should go ahead and get this harness ordered so you can have it for Fort
Desoto.