any builders in SF Bay area?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: any builders in SF Bay area?
From: Kirk Price <kp95123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:00:05 -0800 (PST)
Hello, I am not a builder (yet) but I would like to
visit one in the SF bay area to see how the process
goes.  If you are at a labor-intensive part (stripping
or fairing or glassing) I have enough experience from
boat/sailboard repair that I can probably be helpful
for a few hours.

Kirk
(currently sailing my old Contender)