Finally a sunny day.

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Finally a sunny day.
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:39:33 -0600
OK here is a shot of Fugu with her new graphic. Wouldn't you know it. I'd have a day with flat water and good wind so I'd get way out in the lake and have it die for the run home. Then when I get to the marina and try to put the boat away it picks up again. I had to stake the boat down to take this shot.

Florida is not far off. Let it rain in the PNW and here in the rockies while we are gone. Let's see if we can save our swimming for the bay instead of on land this time.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
USA 050 Fugu