See you guys at the Island

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: See you guys at the Island
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:45:43 EDT
I'm leaving now and can be contacted on my cell phone at 253-209-4835 for
the next 3 weeks.

Inside the trailer are 3 Swift Solos, 1-- 16 foot Achilles and 30 HP motor,
4 launching dollies, sails and gear for three Swift sailors and extras, and
the  RC stuff.

Remember, go to the American flag (you can see it for 10 miles), turn  left,
go 300 yards and park in the right end on the parking lot.  You'll  see this
trailer on the beach in front of you.

JPEG image