Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto transportation volunteers Steve and Ron Watt
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:10:40 EDT
In case you ozzies run into someone originally from Rhode Island (Roe  Dyelin
to the locals) while in Flahrider and have to ask for directions, St.  Pete
is just south of Tamper.  If you see signs for Awlando and Daytoner  Beach, you
are going the wrong way.  If you get to Fawt My-izz, youz gone  too faw
south.  Flahrider is Roe Dyelin's lodgest southern suburb, so you  are bound to
run
into a bunch of us, except me.  I'm sorry to miss the  regatta this year, but
will have USA020 in Narragansett Bay later this spring  once the ice melts.
Have a great time and say hello to my neighbors.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040
RI