Re: Video from Fort Desoto

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Video from Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:47:18 EDT
Robert,

As it turned out, we got far less video than I had hoped.  We expect a  bit
more to come in.

Our first priority was to get video for class promotion.  After that,  we
hoped to get video of all the boats for training.  It turned out that my
camera
harness would not fit anyone else but me, so our volunteer camera  man,
Darius, could not use it.  We did pretty well on the first objective  but
failed
miserably on the second.  Still, there is more video taken by  others that we
hope to assemble.

Regards,