Pictures of Mustos?

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pictures of Mustos?
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:39:15 -0700
Hi folks,

I just made it back from Florida Saturday night.  I obviously don't have
what it takes to keep up with Bram and his Suburban :-)

Wow!  What a great event.  Thanks again for the invite, and to all the great
people who were there.  All of us Musto sailors had a great time.

My camera did fail on me right at the beginning of the event, so I'm hoping
to get some pictures together for some articles.  If you have some shots of
Mustos could you please send them to me?  Greg, could you let me know what
you have in video etc?

Thanks,

Ron