Fwd: Scuttlebutt publicity

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Scuttlebutt publicity
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:15:51 EDT
--- Begin Message ---
To: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Scuttlebutt publicity
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:13:46 EDT
Full-name: BDally6107

In a message dated 5/21/2006 7:25:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Could  someone kindly send me a copy of the video? Windows Media
Player for  Mac doesn't support secure streaming (https).

Bill,
Good news,

Just found out from Al that the version posted on the website works  with
Macs.

Go to "regattas" page and a drop box with "video" will appear for you  to
click.  Then, click on the film icon and you're on your way.

Someone has suggested that I may not win the Academy Award for "Best
Cinematography" for this work but I think they may be jealous.

Actually, Al knows what he is doing and will likely come up with something  a
little better now that he's back and I've mailed the stuff to him.  I've
found that several shots of Canadian Club before viewing makes this video
pretty
dammed stable.

Bram

--- End Message ---