RE: Real Skiffies are checking us out!!

To: "'Steve Nichols'" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Swiftsolo'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Real Skiffies are checking us out!!
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:20:22 -0600
Steve, Thanks for setting them straight. Once they saw that the boat was a
single hander and that a fellow Ausie skiff sailor was building one, they
sure changed their tune. I?m sure they?d find the kite quite big enough in a
noreaster all by themselves. It would be interesting to see how those guys
would attack the boat.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____