Real Skiffies are checking us out!!

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Real Skiffies are checking us out!!
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:51:21 +1000 (EST)
Guys,

  If you check out the 16ft skiff site at http://www.skiffs.org.au/index.html
and go to their forum you will see that someone has made a post about the Swift
Solo with the models. Of course I haven't been able to resist joining in!
  You think we have a big kite - you should check out the size that these
skiffs use!! - They do have three people to control the boat though.

  Cheers,

  Steve