Re: Saftey Consideration-getting tangled up or untangled.

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx, Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Saftey Consideration-getting tangled up or untangled.
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:26:05 -0600
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope it is a mistake. I'd hate to see Rob give up so soon. He has been fun to have at the regattas and it is a shame to walk away so soon.

On Thu, 25 May 2006 14:17:49 -0600, <WFS03@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Christian,
No, I have enough trouble getting one in the water. I just noticed Rob's
little "bomb" under his signature and no one else seemed to notice and reply.
After all of his work to get USA025 in the lake, does he really want to ditch
or is that newbie frustration fleeting. What do you think?
Bill Scheumann
In a message dated 5/25/06 3:51:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,